It’s Friday, and all I can think about is how horrible the week was. However, I have to pause. I have to think about anything good, anything. So here it goes.
- I managed to find myself safe.
- I managed to not sleep in my car.
- I received money so I could find my way back home.
- People only give what they can, and that’s okay.
- I found the will to write 4 times.
- I was able to watch TV which included a horror movie.
- I have WiFi.
- My car is nice.
- I have good health.
- I have food.
There, 10 things. Not too shabby. I need to do this more often, or more than often, I will find myself in a negative thought process and the only place that will lead me is a cold shower, and orange jump suit, and a girlfriend or four. Because as we know, I’m too pretty for prison.
Happy Friday, and as someone I know would tell me, Be Blessed. For me, be grateful.